Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Author information should not be included in the content and file name of the submitted manuscript. I am informed that submissions with author information will be rejected.
- I entered the following information in the "Comments for the editor": Name, surname, title, department and institution, Orcid number, e-mail address of the author. (information about the article if it is produced from the thesis or other works of the author).
Section default policy
Articles submitted to the Journal of Modernism and Postmodernism Studies (JOMOPS) to be evaluated for publication should not be previously published in any publication. In case the articles are accepted for publication, all publication rights belong to the Journal of Modernism and Postmodernism Studies (JOMOPS). Author (s) must send the Copyright Transfer Form if their manuscript is accepted for publication in the Journal of Modernism and Postmodernism Studies. The author (s) should sign this form with a wet signature and upload it in the file upload section.
Although the Journal of Modernism and Postmodernism Studies (JOMOPS) takes the transfer of the publishing rights from the authors, it reserves the following rights:
- Patent rights.
- All unregistered rights other than copyright
· The right to reproduce the work for their own purposes, provided that they do not sell.· The right of the author to use all or part of the work in her/his own book and other academic works, provided that the source is indicated.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.